Saturday, December 18, 2004

The Day Before Today

Friday was another good work day. The temperature was pleasant again, around fifty degrees. For a couple hours before and a couple after lunch I even removed my UPS pull-over/jacket and just had my T-shirt and UPS shirt on as I would have been too warm otherwise. The supervisor who delivers packages to drivers in the middle of the day told me to just go into the center on Monday by eight and that I would probably go out with Brad on his route. I guess I can't really complain, I've just been with either Mike or Brad and they're both good guys to work with.

Oh...I slept in until 09:00 this morning and it felt wonderful... :-) I can handle getting up early for church and work if I can just have one day to sleep in and not get up based on an alarm!

Ah, well I guess there was a bit more that I could have written about my day yesterday...but I should have put it down while it was still fresh in my mind. I should do my best to do that, but for some reason I think I was a bit too tired last night. I dozed off in the middle of a MASH episode! *sigh* I really like that show, and I think it might have been one I'd not seen. By the time I was conscious again another had started and I realized I needed to go to bed.

Well after my brother gets back he is reportedly going to take the family out to do some shopping, then hopefully after that I'll go out with my nephew Mark. There are a few scenic spots that I've noticed on the UPS route I've been on that I would like to capture with my digital camera. If I'm dilligent enough and people bug me I'll even edit them to a managable size and upload them to my photobucket account so that I can post links here. :-)

This is all for now, but expect another update later today (at least one!).

~Matt

2 comments:

f8d90a said...

What are you doing reading up on my blog before updating yours!? Get over here and post, thug...

~Christopher

Matt said...

:lol: