Monday, December 13, 2004

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning

Well I got a call this morning to tell me that I'll be doing the same route today and tomorrow that I was running last week (Thursday and Friday). It is Wednesday that I'll have to be ready for a call for a different route. I've actually fixed my lunch today, not wanting to spend any more money...though I have my debit card if I have to use it. I should get my first paycheck Thursday, and after that direct deposit should be working, :-). Well I might have to scrape ice off the van windows so I should get going. I will write more later after I get back from work. Hopefully it won't be too cold today! ;-) On Friday it was actually colder with just wind than it had been Thursday with the rain. Oh, and I don't have an official UPS cap so I can't wear a hat on the job...*sigh*

~Matt

2 comments:

Mark Baker said...

Matt without a hat? This I've got to see.

Matt said...

Well I could wear a UPS cap, but I don't have one or know where I could get one...*sigh*