Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Moonlight Bright

Okay...I'm heading off to bed...I finally watched last weeks Enterprise episode tonight (and really enjoyed it!) :-) and as a result was on-line later than I would have liked. Tomorrow...er...today for me (but not quite for those of you under the sway of PST) I have to investigate the possibilities of substitute teaching, buy new boots for my UPS job, and go in for orientation at 15:00...oh, and I finally need to check out an apartment to try to get a handle on what it will cost me to live on my own.

Um yeah, so I'm leaving now...and hopefully I'll keep updating this blog as frequently, well perhaps not quite as frequently...but I'll try to keep it up. It definately is refreshing, and now I do have a sort of a diary that I can look back on for future reference! :-)

~Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wolff, this is Ambassador Qovec. I didn't feel like creating an account right now so I'm posting anonymously. You could try to find a roommate; that reduces apartment costs considerably.

Matt said...

Hmmm...okay Mr. Spud... ;-) Yeah, I'll probably be trying to do something like that...I'll be getting involved with the college and career group at the church, so perhaps I'll meet people through that who might work...I'll see. Thankfully I've got several months to plan and save for this.