Wednesday, February 09, 2005

American Income Life



Well the logo (being two files) didn't transfer here as well as it did on-line, but you get the picture I think. AIL is the company that I interviewed with this morning, and overall I think it went well. Most of the time was me telling about myself and my history. I'm going back tomorrow for a second stage interview where there will be several other people present. At this point I'm not sure where this will go. To some extent this does appear to be a sales position, and that isn't exactly what I've been looking for. But I don't know too much at this point and I want to investigate more before I make a decision. I don't even know for sure if they'll offer me anything and if they do what salary and benefits could be. So I'm going back tomorrow at 10:00. I'll see what happens from there.

Here you can see the new look of the Cinderella castle in Disneyland start to emerge. I'm not a big fan of the pastels...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is a view of part of the gardens at the J. Paul Getty museum in LA. I think I'll post more of these in my next few posts.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

~Matt

No comments: