Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Backgrounds!


Yes, I've decided that it is high time I share some of the pictures that I've taken and used as backgrounds. Now it may be that none of them interest you, but hey, at least I'll get to look at them again. :-) As these are all large files capable of being used as backgrounds I'll be using Image Shack. As usual the image above came up in a Google Image search, this time under the word "background."

This is the foot of the large pine tree in my parent's backyard:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Snowy wood fence at an Arizona gas station:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Icicles on a welcome center in Amarillo Texas:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A Kentucky rock at a rest area:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Okay, I'll put up more later...right now I need to concentrate on checking things off my list. I've completed my expanded resume but I need to get over to the unemployment office now.

~Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a cool Klein Bottle.