Friday, February 25, 2005

Be Warned


Some of you might find this a bit disturbing, though I'll keep it rather short and nondetailed. We think that the dog ate a stool sample that being collected from one of the kids; there was barely enough left to collect. My sister was feeling a bit nauseous, but I can't say that I really blame her.

Okay, enough of that. The day has gone well so far. I woke up before seven and was up in plenty of time to warm up the car and drive the kids into school, including the newest one (for his second day of school!). Today was pajama day for the first graders so they wore pajamas under their clothes and took blankets and pillows in to school.

Today I keep waiting to hear about the museum job. I can claim all I want that I refuse to get my hopes up but...

~Matt

No comments: