Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Interview

Hopefully this interview will go better than the last one. I had a call yeterday from somebody who had seen my resume on Monster.com and wants me to come in to interview today at 10:30. I don't remember the name of the company unfortunately, it went a bit fast, but this does sound somewhat promising. The interview is described as tentative where they'll be sizing me up and seeing where I could fit in at the company. I'm going to take my shower in just a bit since my brother-in-law said that I should leave by about 09:30 just to be safe.

Okay, here is a Disneyland background for your perusal. Welcome to Adventureland:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is the Matterhorn, sadly closed for repairs the day I took the picture:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Finally are you ready for a trip to Tom Sawyer island?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

~Matt

No comments: