Saturday, March 26, 2005

And to Think that I Saw it on Mulberry Street

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[03.25.2005] Have you ever read this wonderful book by Dr. Seuss? I feel like the boy in some ways, except that I'm not exagerating! We had 772 people come through the exhibit!! (And perhaps a few more that we didn't catch coming in through the gift shot) I can hardly believe that we had 200 more than yesterday come through!!

[03.26.2005] Ah, well I never did get back to finishing this last night, but I'm going to add a bit now. There are some at the museum that think we'll be even busier today than we were yesterday. It would be quite remarkable if we were to set yet another attendance record. The only downside is that we're not likely to top these numbers again for a while, at least not by so large a margin.

I slept in a bit this morning, waking just before seven and readjusting my alarm to 07:30 (which was fine), but I accidentally put it on the setting where the radio comes on instead of the alarm. I'm running a bit behind, but I'm sure I'll be fine, not only because of the short commute but because traffic should be light on Saturday morning. Did I mention how much I enjoy this job? :-)

~Matt

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love that book! Haven't read it in a while, but it used to be one of my favorites when i was little. I'm so glad that you're having a fun time with work, Matt. I never would have guessed... you working in a museum! Go figure ;-)

~Julie