Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Bridge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When my brother-in-law heard that I had checked out The Bridge on the River Kwai from the library he said that he really wanted to watch it. Last night, after watching half of Charlotte's Web with the kids we watched the last two Survivor episodes. Tonight after finishing the movie (as soon as the kids go down) we're going to watch Kwai. I think I've heard of the movie before, in fact I'm sure I have. But I've never seen it, and as a WWII history buff I'm really looking forward to it! :-)

Oh yeah, the training went really well. I have my ID badge and found out that I can go anywhere in the museum for free with the badge! :-) I can also at times procure free tickets for family! So I'll be able to help my sister take her home-schooled son on a field trip or something like that. I'm really looking forward to starting this position.

~Matt

1 comment:

Fibonacci said...

I have a copy of the book that movie was based on. I haven't actually read the book, but I have a copy.