Saturday, March 05, 2005

History

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, the wonderful History Channel. Some nights when nothing I normally watch is on and I don't feel like reading I've just switched to the History Channel. I did this on Thursday night and watched several Modern Marvels episodes, all on engineering disasters. If I can't get excellent history lectures from Dr. Greer, Dr. Frazer, Dr. Stead, and Prof Owen then at least I can ingest some history this way (though it isn't quite as good ;-) ).

I'm also really looking forward to starting my "history related" ;-) job in a few days... :-) UPS somehow left a message on my brother-in-law's cell phone, but it was only for a part-time position. So I'm still definately going with the museum position. Tomorrow I'll have to go to first service, but after I'll find out most of what I need to know about my job. Yeah, I'm excited. :-) Can you tell? :-) Okay, perhaps I overdid the smileys just a bit...but I am excited about the job.

~Matt

No comments: