Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Ketchup

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Isn't ketchup a wonderful thing? :-) Well I think that it is, the
perfect condiment for everything from hot dogs and hamburgers to tacos
and burritos. Yum! I was talking with one of the workers in the
exhibit Saturday when I found out that he likes ketchup as much as I
do! It was awesome and we were both excited to find somebody else as
crazy about it as we were. Oh, and he can't stand green ketchup
either, we agree that it tastes fine, but the psychological barrier is
a bit much.

Okay, I had a bit of a problem getting in to post and while I probably
could have worked it out I decided to try the remote posting instead.
Hey, who knows, I may do this more often!

Oh, I should have probably mentioned something sooner somwhere, but I
would greatly appreciate prayer for my grandmother. She is visiting
my parents and is currently hospitalized and awaiting surgery for a
blockage in her intestine. While she will be turning 85 on April 1st
(no joke ;-) ) she is in good shape (considering) and is expected to
pull through this okay. Everything is simply taking a toll on my
parents and her. My sister isn't sure yet if they will fly out there
for Spring Break.

Okay, that is all for now. I can't think of anything more at the
moment, but of course that just means I'm forgetting something, :-).

~Matt
--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: