Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Lazy Bum/Couch Potato


Yeah, that pretty much describes me. A friend (Mark) sent me a story nearly a month ago and asked me to read through it. I kept forgetting about it and putting it off until I promised to get it done by last Friday. That didn't happen. Mark finally reminded me again today so I'm going to go read and review it now. I'm sorry Mark, I shouldn't have let you down like that. [18:33 EST]

[18:46 EST] Okay I've now read the story and I'm going to e-mail a copy back to Mark. It was a good read, while he may not be the best judge of TV (thinking Babylon 5 is better than Star Trek) he certainly can write. :-) Thanks for letting me read this Mark, and I really am sorry about the delay.

~Matt

2 comments:

Mark Baker said...

I got it now. Thanks. :)

Matt said...

Cool...and like I said I'd love to do this again, and I'll remember this so as not to be late again, ;-).