Sunday, March 06, 2005

Training

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Yeah, that could be me with the yellow box around my head later today! Okay, so I have no idea why that yellow box is there, the image just came up in Google under "training."

In about thirty minutes I'll leave for my training. I'm not sure what all this will entail, but I'm looking forward to it. I'll be that much closer to my job! :-) I went to the first service with Christopher again, but not because he needed to be there early. Thankfully we didn't have to leave so early, I just wanted to go to first service so that I wouldn't be late for my training. Chris had intended to go to both services but he was so tired (he didn't get home until 01:00 this morning) that he ended up coming home with me.

I was just pulling down out of the parking lot (down the hill that is) when he told me to stop. As I backed up to drive over to where the family was just parking I unintentionally squealed the tires (earning a bemused reprimand from my sister ;-)).

Strangely when we got back to the house my brother-in-law's truck wasn't parked on the street, but it was there behind my van when I went upstairs to change. I assume that he must have let someone borrow it. I can't remember if it was there when we left for church this morning.

*sigh* There are several things I need to do on-line, I really just can't put them off any longer. I've made a promise to myself that I'll go get them done as soon as I have a chance, hopefully later today. Company is coming over, so my sister made apple and lemon meringue pies. Yum!! :-)

Well I'm going to go finish getting ready. I'd prefer to be sitting in the parking lot at the museum reading a book until it is time for me to go in. I'm sure the traffic will be fine on a Sunday noon, but it is much better to be safe than sorry!

~Matt

3 comments:

f8d90a said...

There better be some of that Apple pie left.

~Christopher

Anonymous said...

wow i thought that was you for a moment...hehe...my mistake

~Mr. Chan

Matt said...

lol... ;-)