Thursday, April 07, 2005

5/3

Yeah, I know it is an improper fraction, but it is a tad bit more. 'Tis the name of my new bank. A few weeks ago I tried to start the process to open a checking account on-line--but I recieved a letter saying that they couldn't open an account for me. The form letter said I could get a free credit report since it may have had something to do with the denial. I tried calling Transunion, but no luck and I didn't want to wait for a letter. Therefore I just went into 5/3 and showed them the letter. Much to my amazement they were able to start up my account right there. :-) Of course this means I'll now have to start working on closing my old account--but that won't be too much of a hassle.

There are only three local ATMs where I can deposit into my old account through the Co-Op system, and I found out that they are only accessible to Delta and Toyota employees. Grrr... They shouldn't be listed on the website as available. I'm going to try to get through to the Co-Op and tell them about the error.

Okay, I'm already up way too late on a work night--I'm going to read a few more webcomics and call it a night, er early morning ;-).

~Matt

No comments: