Friday, April 01, 2005

Space

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The museum will be hosting a space exhibit starting June 25th, and Monkey King's last day will be July 4th (my last day is the second). I talked to my supervisor yesterday and she said that if I'm interested I should go ahead and apply to work on the new exhibit, and perhaps (I'm really praying here) one of the Nicholas and Alexandra supervisors might not want to come back so there could be a supervisory position open for me to apply for! I'll try to find a link to the exhibit later as I'm not sure of the exact title right now. Anyway, I'm excited as this opportunity (if it comes about) would allow me to keep working at the museum in a supervisory capacity. I believe that this would improve my position there if I can try to obtain a permanent position, or if I try to find a job elsewhere. Anyway, I need to get going. I'm sorry for the jumbled nature of this post, but I'm a bit tired (everyone is still asleep on this first day of Spring Break).

~Matt

No comments: