Sunday, April 17, 2005

Timing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yesterday as I was coming home from work I turned off my CD changer (playing the self-titled CD by Kutless) and switched to Air1, which happened to be playing the same exact song!! I think that they were even around the same point in the song, though I'm not completely sure since I was just floored by the timing.

Oh, speaking of timing again I think that my CD drive has gone out, :(. At least I'm not able to burn CDs anymore--I had to return a spindle to Wal-Mart and even the new ones aren't working. *sigh* I called Fujitsu and the tech suggested a System Restore, but it didn't do any good. I'm going to insist tomorrow that if I'll be covered under the warranty (which expires in 7 days!) that I be given an RMA number so I can ship it in.

Ah, I can't sleep in tomorrow morning since I have to take the kids in and then my brother-in-law to the airport, but I'll live I think, ;-).

~Matt

No comments: