Thursday, April 14, 2005

Um...stairs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah, I, uh, fell down the stairs tonight. I was standing to the side to let my sister and nephew walk up and when I turned to start down again my foot must have come down wrong. The next thing I knew I was sliding down the stairs, bumping hard on each one and unable to grab anything to slow my descent. Yeah, it wasn't too much fun--I wouldn't recomend the experience.

Work today was slow--we did have 165 people, but that was mainly due to several school groups (mostly well behaved). I'm just glad we didn't do as bad as Monday (94)--our first day below 100, :(. Well I have to stay awake so that I can switch laundry loads, but at least I've got some webcomics I can read. :-) Of course I'm also back into the Deathstalker series (having checked all the volumes out from the library), but I'm mainly saving those for work.

~Matt

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ouch... are you in one piece?

~ Julie

Matt said...

Aye, I am. Thanks for the sympathy. No lasting injuries that I can detect, ;).

f8d90a said...

Hmm... yeah, saving books for work. Sounds like you've got it rough.

Oh, wait... if I'd wanted to, I could have taken a 90 minute nap at work today before coming home. :-)

~Christopher