Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Today

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well in a few minutes I'll be heading off to the William Howard Taft National Historic Site with my nephew Chase. I've known about the place for a while, and decided it the time was finally right to take a field trip, ;-).

Oh, I also just got back from dropping off the two older boys at school. They go in later because of finals schedule. I was making a comment about how I've not been as prolific in my reading when one commented that I shouldn't always use such advanced vocabulary. Then as he got out of the car he firmly commented that "I don't flaw my grammar." The irony was so delicious, I couldn't stop laughing.

~Matt

2 comments:

f8d90a said...

One of the two said it, and it wasn't Christopher.

~Christopher

Matt said...

Well so much for not naming names, ;-).