Monday, August 01, 2005

Pesky Words

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  1. Risks:: acceptable
  2. Abdominal:: pain
  3. Radiant:: beauty
  4. The usual:: suspects
  5. Mix and match:: clothes
  6. Wireless:: device
  7. Remedial:: math
  8. Mile:: 's Square Park
  9. Long lost:: love
  10. Only one:: time


This was fun. I definately continue to see the appeal of this unconscious association.

Well I'm no longer alone (or mostly alone) as my sister, brother-in-law, and all the active little monsters, excuse me nerfs, have arrived home. Oh yes, if I didn't explain the term before please note that nerf was "invented" (as far as I know--and separate from the Star Wars term nerf) by my friend John as a collective word in English to describe nephews and neices. I find it most useful!

The house is definately no longer quiet--or it wasn't before all of the little beasties were tucked away in bed. It was fun to be able to see them again, I'd definately missed them and they had missed me. It will be an adjustment to have everyone back (well Chris is still out in Colorado), but it will be nice to eat meals that I've not just cooked after coming home from work! Though I definately do plan to help my sister out with meals (i.e. I'll make tacos the next such meal instead of just having taco salad which she says is normally easier).

~Matt

No comments: