Saturday, November 26, 2005

Threshold

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll have more news (and pictures) later about Best Buy and such...but more news now. CBS has cancelled Threshold. When they switched it (including a two week hiatus) with Close to Home the latter show jumped in ratings and was given the Friday timeslot--then after Threshold failed to perform on Tuesday it was cancelled. I hate it when this happens!!! Some shows I just appreciate or enjoy--but Threshold was one I really liked! I'm really hoping that the remaining episodes are aired. I honestly cannot understand why this happened--it was a well written and acted show that showed considerable creativity. *sigh*

~Matt

1 comment:

Julie said...

Aww, Matt, I'm sorry. That is a bummer. I'm excited to see the photos!

~ Julie