Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yet another post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, these things are getting allfired pesky now, ;-).

I'll definately be doing more work at the museum throughout December, and tomorrow I go in to find out exactly what it is that I'll be doing. In the meantime I need to go and get a new pair of jeans--my current pairs are probably two years old and developing holes in the knees (but only the left knees). I do have a non-cargo pair, but they're not really an option for normal wear, I'm addicted to my cargo pockets. :-) Also I have a camo set (I need to post a picture soon, please bug me!) but those don't work when I'm trying to look somewhat respectable, ;-). I spoted some pairs the last time I was in Wal-Mart so I think I'll head in tomorrow morning and see what I can find. I'm not sure what time they open but the pharmacy opens at nine so they must be open at that time or earlier...

And as you'll notice if you've read my recent posts or Julie's blog she is out here visiting. Of course she is extremely annoying and diff...oh wait, sorry, wrong lines. :-) Nah, it is great seeing her again. Plus it is nice to be able to talk about Twin Peaks with someone again since I don't much with Chris.

Well this is all for now, more later? Who knows...;-)

~Matt

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hmm... who's annoying and diff...? That little brother complex is really serious... you should find a way to deal with it ;-)!

~ Julie