Monday, December 12, 2005

English Muffin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I was going to have an English Muffin for breakfast this morning, nicely toasted. However, when I went to pull out the toaster it was missing! And no, it wasn't on the counter either, or in any other cupboard in the kitchen. My brother-in-law said that he took care of it earlier, so... I do believe now that I know the cause--Christopher's away message reveals that "Today is also toaster day in Physics." Gee, isn't that nice. For some reason he just took the toaster in to physics and I don't get breakfast, :(.

More will come later--right now I need to pack my lunch. But I'll put up a blog post about this last weekend including the Thursday Threesome and yesterday's word association.

~Matt

1 comment:

Becky said...

Just wondering what you've been up to. Sure, the muffin looks good, but that was ages ago. : )