Friday, January 13, 2006

Day end/In Review

Well despite the TSA news the day wasn't a complete loss. I did come up with several ideas for my fantasy universe while I was waiting for the test to begin. One of the things I want to avoid above all costs in my writing are the cliches that I see many of my favourite authors fall into. My ideas today were about the historical formation of a college of magic. No, it is nothing like Hogwarts or Unseen University, ;-).

Tomorrow I go to the museum to turn in my application for the position in the History Museum--okay, I lie, actually later today, after I've slept since it is technically now Friday.

That is all for now. Hey, isn't somebody (Don't try to type somebody and someone at the same time, somebone doesn't work too well.) proud of me for my three posts! ;-)

~Matt

3 comments:

Joel said...

I"m proud of you.

I hope you get the job you want!

Julie said...

I'm proud of you, too.

Hang in there, Matt... things will come into place. Or at least that's what wise people keep telling me. *grin* I'll be more vigilant in my prayers for you.

Matt said...

Thanks both of you. It does mean much. :-)