Thursday, January 12, 2006

Job Searching

Today I go to take a computerized test for a job I applied for last January! It was a position with the TSA at the local airport and I'd forgotten all about it until I recieved a phone call a couple weeks ago asking me if I was still interested.

There is also a position in the History Museum that is open (I need to get my application in) and I'm investigating other opportunities. *sigh* I HATE looking for work.

On the positive side though I've been reading some good books lately. I just hate having to pack them away into my storage unit. I'm definately more than ready to move into my own place so that I can have bookcases again!

~Matt

1 comment:

Becky said...

I will be praying that God leads you to the place He can best use you, Matt. Think of it as an adventure, only better than a dream, cause you are really in it. Hope it goes well.