Monday, February 27, 2006

bigg's

I'm now employed. bigg's is a local grocery chain and I've gained employment there. 'Tis full time, which will be great, and the pay isn't that bad. The only bad part is the department--carts control and housekeeping. I'll treat it like any other job and do my best, but this wasn't what I imagined doing when I set out to find work! ;-) For now I'm going to work and build up my savings. I'll keep my eyes out for an office or other higher paying full time position as well.

Perhaps I should have posted this earlier, but for some reason I didn't. I figured it was time now as I have to be at my orientation/training in an hour. :-)

~Matt Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joel said...

Congrats!! I hope you have a fun time!

Becky said...

Hope it goes well. God has a purpose in placing you there.

Matt said...

Thanks. I just finished my first day today. *whew* It has been too long since I've spent eight hours walking/standing. My legs are sore--on the drive home I took two Advil to forestall any further problems, ;-).

Joel said...

Hows the job going??

Becky said...

Yes, are your legs adjusted so you don't have to live on medications?
: )