Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spring is coming

It might even be already here, ;-). I think we've seen the last of snow and freezing temperatures for a while. However, I won't complain if temperatures stay in the fifties and sixties for quite a while instead of venturing further up the mercury. Today it was overcast all day with a few sprinkles in the morning and a bit of actual rain in the late afternoon. With the rain everything looks so fresh and clean, especially the new decidious leaves.

I just took the picture at the right while standing on the back porch. Unfortunately pictures taken with my digital camera require a bit of tweaking to get the colours just right--it is slightly out of whack in the green part of the spectrum if I recall correctly. The scene actually looks much more vibrantly green and beautiful.

~Matt

No comments: