Monday, May 01, 2006

Dreams

I had some of the strangest dreams last night and this morning. I had my alarm set for early this morning, but as I don't have to go into work until just past noon I actually reset it a couple times and hit snooze several more times. When I do this I'll fall back asleep, but when I do I very often have vivid semi-lucid dreams that I can recall for a little while when I actually wake up.

Unfortunately I didn't start typing this right away, so I do not recall much of my dreams. From what I can remember they were about two different resistance groups. They may have been based in the mountains. But the strange part was the application of dream logic. I think that I was involved with both groups somehow, even though they had completely different goals and may very well have been at odds. Yet while I was dreaming this made perfect sense and I went along great. *shrugs*

~Matt

2 comments:

kate said...

As a person, I am highly offended at being called stupid. (;

Matt said...

She says replying to a differnt post than the one talking about collective human stupidity. Hmmm...

;-)