Saturday, May 06, 2006

Free Comic Book Day

Well I want to type more, but I'm a bit caught up in my book right now. I'm reading Treasure Box by Orson Scott Card. It is quite fascinating. I was intrigued when I read the back cover, and continued to be interested as I got into the first few chapters. It is contemporary fiction, and promises on the back to turn into horror/thriller. It doesn't disappoint, but it was so delightful that the back didn't have any real spoilers. I couldn't see what was going to happen based on what I read there, which I was quite thankful once I realized the real point of the book.

I'll post pictures from today in a bit. None from the actual day since I didn't take my camera with me, but of some of the stuff that I procured today. 'Twas good.

~Matt

No comments: