Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Long Day

I only worked a normal eight hour shift, but still it felt like it was much longer. There were two of us for my first three hours only, then it was just me for the rest. I don't mind the reverse of this when it is just me for the first five or six hours of the day, because I know that even if I get behind on carts someone will be in later. In the evening though like today it can get bad because there are multiple demands on my time and such things don't overlap too well temporally. However, I manged to pretty much get everything done (I had someone else complete a couple tasks) by 22:00, so I'm doing okay now. I'm must enjoying my well earned rest--until it is time to sleep once again. Tomorrow thankfully I'll be working an earlier (but not early) shift that will get me home just in time to watch Lost!

~Matt

1 comment:

Joel said...

I have had a long day too...it strings out for the last month and a half.