Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Steps

Don't ask me why I was thinking about it, but today I realized that I never walk up stairs one at a time. I'm not sure when I stopped, though it was probably quite some time ago. Everytime that I go up a set of stairs I either bound up two at a time (frequently the case here at home) or I walk, but still two steps at a time minimum. Perhaps it is a sign of my general impatience, but I simply cannot stand walking up stairs one at a time. If I am trapped on a set of stairs behind someone dawdling I will slow down, but still go up two at a time if it is at all possible.

I just finished watching tonight's episode of Lost and just in case anyone from the West Coast is reading this I'll refrain from any spoilers, but wow... If you watched the last new episode you'll know that Michael is back. I think that it feels much like the absence of Claire felt like last season with all of the reruns--it seems like he has been gone for much longer than he has been in show or even episode time. Arg, I don't want to say any more at all for fear I might inadvertently spoil something. I'll simply say that the flashbacks are of Ana Lucia and we learn quite a bit, quite a bit.

Oh, and if you tune out during commercials, don't! There is one that you won't want to miss!

~Matt

No comments: