Friday, June 02, 2006

Adventure?

Well today I'm taking my parents up to the Museum Center. They haven't even seen the place before as far as I know. I know I never went up there when I was visiting this area before, unfortunately. I procured comp tickets for them to all three museums and one of the Omnimax shows (sadly not the new one--either my supervisor misunderstood or the new one isn't open for comp tickets yet).

I'm looking forward to the day as I haven't had the chance to just wander the museum for a while--especially with people that I know will be interested in the exhibits. It is a bit different than taking kids through who just want to play in the Children's museum. I've done that before and it was a bit of work to try to get them interested in other exhibits.


~Matt

1 comment:

Becky said...

At least the old show will be new to them. : )

It sounds like you are enjoying your time with your family. Enjoy the museum.

We hope to see Fibonacci sometime this summer. You are making me miss him more. : )