Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Warming Tray

I worked an event at the museum tonight that was supposed to be over in an hour--instead I found that it would last about four and a half! My sister kept a plate of food in her oven's warming tray (placed in there during dinner around 17:30) and it was still great when I got home around 23:00 and devoured it!

Despite the confusion over the event tonight (originally it was a buy out of the entire building from 18:00-22:00), then just History from 18:00-19:00, then History from 18:00-22:30 I was reminded tonight how much I enjoy the museum. Besides the incident yesterday at bigg's, it isn't that great of a job. I need to get out of there as soon as I can. The museum is great--someplace where I enjoy working with people, I have responsibilities, and I feel like I matter--I'm not just a warm body taking up space.

~Matt

No comments: