Wednesday, July 12, 2006

El Fin

I just finished Don Quixote at work today. It was fantastic!! (Having a good vocabulary is great when you don't remember how to spell teriffic and have to use a synonym because you're too lazy to use spell check, ;-)).

More rain today, so now my old boots are wet, the ones I've been wearing aren't yet dried out, and I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm quite busy tonight though. I have an episode of Superheroes to write (LXIV), things to put away, and supplies to pack. I have Friday, Saturday, and hopefully Sunday off--so I'm driving down to my brother Larry's place (Nashville, Tennessee). It should be a great weekend.

I don't hate the Cincinnati area (it isn't California, but it isn't terrible), but I've been stuck here for far too long. The farththest I've been in 1.5 years was last month (or so) when I went with the family to a soccer game my nephew Ryan played down near Louisville (or was it Lexington?). But we just drove right down and came back, stopping only to get gas and eat at a rest area. I even bought a couple books on tape, a portable tape player (my car doesn't have one), and a device to broadcast a signal to my car stereo. I like listening to music, but since I'll be alone I want something more to occupy the several hour drive down after work tomorrow.

~Matt

1 comment:

Fibonacci said...

Terrific. Same root as terrify or terror.