Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ripples

Yesterday when I took my nerfs to the neighbor's pool I took quite a few pictures. This was one of my favourites (being a different genre from jumping into the pool pictures) and I'm currently using it as my background image.

The image you see at left will only link to a 1024x768 image whereas the thumbnail below is 1600x1200. I think my desktop monitor (currently in storage) is 1600x1200, but even if not that is currently the largest that pictures often come in and the standard I set to ensure that for a while pictures I collect would be suitable for backgrounds even on any new computers that I happen to buy in the future.

I don't know if I mentioned it here, but I recently printed out a couple of my pictures and framed them. One was my picture of the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal last year--taken at dusk. The other I know I posted here, from my trip to the lake while I was at my brother's last month. I'll post a picture of the pictures in their frames soon.

~Matt

3 comments:

Qalmlea said...

Awesome. I love pictures like that.

kate said...

I take a lot of pictures of the sky and people leave me quizzical looks for it. Especially the driving ones.

Becky said...

That photo is intriguing. Nicely done.