Monday, August 21, 2006

Web Albums

I have just uploaded six different background pictures to a Picasa Web Album. I have an extensive file of bakground images that I have downloaded from the internet for my own personal use--mostly of different animals and natural scenes. When I think that one of the pictures I have taken merits inclusion (where most of my pictures are just for memories) I rename it and transfer it to my "Nature and Wildlife" folder. I'm planning to go through my digital pictures to find more images, but in the meantime I have uploaded the six that I currently have to the web. You can access them through the album linked below. Please feel free to download any of them and use them as a background image.

~Matt
Scenic Backgrounds
13 Photos

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those are really nice. I love that you included a TMC photog.

Matt said...

Thanks. The images that I'm looking through now were taken at TMC on a rainy day my last semester there. I hope to add several more. :-)