Monday, September 04, 2006

Labour Day

Chris has been visiting for the weekend, and because his first class isn't until noon he isn't leaving until tomorrow morning. It has been interesting to have him here--but I haven't seen him much. I've been working 14:00-22:00 and he typically hasn't gotten up much before noon each day (except Sunday).

Today was a very slow day at work, a welcome relief--though it started out busy, by the end of the evening I had to work quite slow so as not to work myself out of a job for the night. Now I'm off until Wednesday night--I'm only working 20 hours a week now so that I can devote much more time to job hunting. That all starts tomorrow morning. Up early for breakfast, then I'll spend the day going through classifieds and other sources of job information--hopefully I can make some appointments for this week or next.

~Matt

2 comments:

Becky said...

Totally off the subject, but I was just checking my gmail and was in the process of deleting all of that stinking spam when I realised that you might get inspiration for names of characters for your stories there, they are often quite impressive.

Matt said...

That is a good idea. I had thought of opening once when I wanted to create fake spam. ;-)