Tuesday, November 14, 2006

December Visit

Yes, you read that correctly, a visit is coming up in December.  I will be flying to California on the 15th of December arriving late at night and leaving Sunday night to arrive in Cincinnati around seven Monday morning.

It will be insane, but it was my only free weekend before the end of the year.  My grandma will be visiting and this will be my last chance to see my parents in California before they move.  Furthermore their move to Tennessee will probably take them a while and may involve several months of staying with relatives while their new house is built (unless they buy an existing structure) so I'm also looking forward to just seeing them.

All this is to say that I will be back in the great state of California for the December weekend of the 16th and 17th, though my stay will be confined to Orange County. I won't have the time to travel elsewhere.

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

2 comments:

Mark Baker said...

Talk about crazy. And I thought my Trixie weekends were crazy travel time wise.

Matt said...

Well it turns out that my boss would have given me a Monday off (but I didn't know that when my mom bought the tickets on a weekend), but that would have reduced my pay for the week...*shrugs*