Sunday, November 12, 2006

Relaxing

That pretty much sums up the day today.  I had time to cook dinner with two of my nerfs (spaghetti and garlic bread), then we made yogurt pie.  Later I took them to McDonald's when I picked up Ryan and gave them each a free Monopoly McFlurry coupon Ryan had given me earlier.  We came back and enjoyed those along with some apple crisp while we watched the old animated 101 Dalmatians.  Tomorrow I go back into the work-day grind.  However, I am starting to enjoy Sundays as a day of rest.  I don't work on Sundays unless I chose to (as when I'm filling in as supervisor for the Titanic exhibit a couple days).

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

4 comments:

Becky said...

"two of my nerfs (spaghetti and garlic bread)"

Those are odd names for nerfs.

: )

Matt said...

Blame my sister, she named the nerfs in question. I just report the facts ma'am.

;-)

Becky said...

So, are their nicknames Ghetti and Gar? Personally, I think Spagh and Lic or even Breaddy would be bad nicknames. I suppose Meatball and Buttertop might be okay though. Either way, it must be awkward calling them in from play time.

Matt said...

Oh, I like Meatball and Buttertop. I suppose I could call one of them Buttertop--his hair is rather blond! ;-)