Friday, November 10, 2006

There is always that...

Thanks to Rockwood for some good insight. At least this time the Republicans aren't trying to tie things up in the courts for weeks on end. As much as I'm disappointed about things this does at least show some differences between the parties.

Democrats seem to be so hung up on retaining and gaining power, whereas this might shake the GOP back to foundations of (somewhat) fiscal responsibility and conservatism. One can only hope that two years out of power won't do them any harm. I don't see how they can do worse than they did during the last few years of glutenous spending.

Oh, that was good. I'm using Firefox 2.0 and it has a spell-checker built right in. 'Tis very nice! :-) Okay, enjoy your day at work, I know that I'll find mine interesting at least. And I do enjoy working with the people at work, 'tis a good place.

~Matt

PS Sorry about the image size, I couldn't get it fixed. Click on the image and it will take you to the comic's homepage where it will be easier to read. This is the comic for Wednesday, November 08, 2006. I will direct it to the permanent URL as soon as I can find it.

No comments: