Saturday, November 18, 2006

TOS

I don't know exactly why, but I have barely seen any episodes of The Original Series previously. Tonight TV Land has a marathon of TOS episodes and I started watching at 21:00. So far I've watched Where No Man has Gone Before and I'm currently in the middle of The Naked Time.

Yes, they are cheesy in some ways, but they're also good vintage sci-fi. I'm really enjoying this and only hope that I can stay awake along enough to really enjoy things and develop a greater appreciation. I do know that CBS is producing digitally remastered versions of TOS episodes, I just don't know when they are airing or where. I would love to be able to compare the two and see if they are still good or if the enhanced digital effects clash with the props and costumes.

~Matt

No comments: