Monday, December 18, 2006

100 lbs.

If you count both of my carry-on bags you have the approximate weight of my luggage, though it might have been just a bit more.  Limits for checked baggage are 50 lbs, and I was just under with one in the low forties and one at 47.  I was bringing back many things, including my Christmas presents from my sister Erin, my parents, and my grandma.  It was somewhat strange to open them early, but I did like seeing my nerfs open their shirts from the Museum.  The best present though was being home.

It was great to see my parent's house--probably the last time I'll see it in person, :(.  I also brought back presents for my nerfs here that my mother sent and of course I bought some books at the library bookstore and had to bring them back.  :-)  I'll have more details later, hopefully...

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: