Thursday, December 28, 2006

I forgot to mention

But Christmas night was a good night. I watched Lady in the Water (a DVD Christmas present from Chris) in my apartment with two of my nephews while two of their younger siblings slept in the back room.

The younger nerfs have been begging to stay over at my apartment ever since I moved in there, but work hasn't allowed it yet (or if it did things weren't cleaned up). So this was the first time that any of them were able to stay over--and they enjoyed it. We cooked breakfast Monday morning (just eggs, toast, and pancakes), but it was still fun. Perhaps this weekend another one or two will be able to stay over.

~Matt

PS I'd seen Lady in the Water once before in theaters and I did enjoy another viewing. I know many didn't like it but I especially enjoyed it. And thankfully it was from Chris, so there were no worries about format--it is widescreen.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: