Thursday, December 21, 2006

Revelation

According to the BBC, JK Rowling has announced the title to Harry Potter VII. Read no further if you don't want to know, but I doubt you'll be able to avoid it for long.







































Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.



I'm not quite up to speed on BritSpeak, but Hallows doesn't show up as a noun in a Dictionary.com search. I'm not sure how to exactly explain the title. I'm sure information will be forthcoming--though I'll avoid certain places (like Wikipedia) as I'm sure that eventually spoilers (if available) will abound. Hopefully regular media outlets will avoid turning spoilers into headlines and front page news.


This week Rowling revealed how she has gone back to writing in cafes - as she did 13 years ago when starting to write about the boy wizard.


She has also admitted how she has been dreaming of the character.


Writing on her website she described it as an "epic dream" where she was Harry and the narrator simultaneously.

~Matt





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: