Wednesday, January 17, 2007

502 Service Error

I cannot sign into Gmail. I can sign into my Google account through the new Blogger, but for some reason I continue to get a "502 Service Error" when I try to sign into my Gmail account itself.

Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

This is disturbing. I've never seen an error like this before, especially since it hasn't disappeared quickly but has lingered for at least an hour. Needless to say I'm not at all happy about this. I need to try to contact other people to see if they can use their accounts, but of course I can't do it via e-mail, ;-).

~Matt

PS UPDATE 20:19 This is curious. Gmail just started working, but the e-mail containing the content of this post never arrived. 20:34 It just came in, so apparently it was only delayed.

No comments: