Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hobbit House

This house is awesome! (I found the link as a "link of the day" on the site of the webcomic Spiky-Haired Dragon, Worthless Knight (a good site in its own right).



Disclaimer: The site is a bit left of center and I don't advocate everything the house builders do. I just think this is an awesome building. It is a bit small, but I'd love to have something like this (of course I would want to ruin their idea with electronics and such, but I at least really love the plans).

Check the site out. There are a few more pictures (but not nearly enough) and a couple of floor plan images that give you a better idea how the place is laid out. Yes, it is small, but it just looks so awesome. The two coolest houses I can imagine would be a tree house (a la Swiss Family Robinson's dwelling, especially as formerly seen at Disneyland) or a Hobbit house, but this place would do. :-)

~Matt


No comments: