Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Night to Remember

I just got back with a great night with some people I work with (I brought my nerf Chase). Most of us (except for three that had already seen it) went to see A Night at the Museum. It was a great movie, especially because we work at the Museum and kept seeing similarities. I won't give specifics in case anybody in the know is reading, but...;-)

After we went out for pizza and hung out there talking for quite a while. We left around 23:50 when the place's listed closing time was 23:00. I felt like we were doing to them what people do to us when they enter Titanic at the last minute and stay for so long. But we were having such a great time talking that we didn't want to leave.

~Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Night at the Museum was a good movie. I'm glad you had a good time!

~ Julie