Sunday, February 04, 2007

Disappointing

I watched the Super Bowl again this year--rather I watched the commercials and read during most of the game.  I was disappointed however as the commercials didn't seem to be up to the standards of other years.  Sure, many were better than run of the mill advertising spots, but they didn't all seem to be worth the hefty price tag associated with them.  Are companies simply willing to throw more money at substandard sales/marketing department ideas?  I'm not sure...

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

1 comment:

kate said...

I didn't watch many of the commercials today, but I wasn't hearing much roaring laughter from the company congregated around the television and wasn't impressed with what I saw.
Meh, there's always next year.