Monday, April 23, 2007

How high can you ply?

I'm just guessing here, but Sheryl Crow must not use one-ply toilet paper. She claims to have a great new idea to combat global warming. Here she is in her own words:
"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting..." using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required."

Hmmm...right, and in which universe does Sheryl live? I can only assume that she must be talking of 15 or 20 ply paper here, but how would that be more environmental than using more squares of one or two ply?

This is just absurd! I did see this article directly on the BBC, but thanks to Michelle Malkin for bringing the news to my attention first.

~Matt
--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: