Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bourne

Tonight I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum with a friend from work (Adam).  It was an interesting movie.  The shaky camera was back, but for some reason it didn't bother me as much as it did in Supremacy.

Yes, Tish was right, the fight scene was awesome.  I did wonder something though, would she have loved the movie as much if Bourne had been driving (and then wrecked) a Ford pick-up instead of a police cruiser.  Hmmm...;-)

This is a movie trilogy that I have enjoyed, and I'll put it on my shelf next to Jurassic Park.  It was something else where the books and movies were both good, but completely different.  Not only did the movies ignore the central premise of the books, but really these three movies (named for the three books) take place over the course of time covered in the first book.

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: