Monday, August 06, 2007

More picture options


Okay, this shot might look a bit distorted because I had to stretch it for some reason. Blogger didn't like the size. This is a panorama shot that I took with my camera. It isn't brand new any more, but I'm still playing around with some of the features. I think I'm going to try to head into work early tomorrow morning with a tripod and capture some panoramic shots of the grounds. Hopefully I can beat the early guests--it is only a Monday after all.

This is my nephew Ryan, and I think he is playing a game on his Wii, though he might just be watching television, I don't remember positively.

~Matt

2 comments:

Becky said...

So is that at your sister's place? I am glad you are taking pictures of the grounds of the museum. I am hoping you will post them. I love it that you are working there. You are doing well then?

Matt said...

Yes, that is my sister's basement.

Yes, I will post the pictures--actually I'll give you links to where they're already posted. And if you ever come out this way I'd be happy to show you around the museum in person.